A ROOF OVER ONE'S HEAD
QUALITY OF LIFE
Bahay Kubo Housing Association have a GDPR policy that details our commitment to stakeholders, contractors and staff confidentiality and data storage, and we are committed to its five main areas:
1. That we will process all personal data fairly and lawfully;
2. That we will only process personal data for specified and lawful purposes;
3. That we will endeavour to hold relevant and accurate personal data, and where practical, we will keep it up to date;
4. That we will not keep personal data for longer than is necessary;
5. That we will keep all personal data secure
We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and service delivery. The policies and practices of the Bahay Kubo Housing Association (BKHA) aim to promote an environment that is free from all forms discrimination and values the diversity of all people. We seek to treat people fairly and with dignity and respect.
We will take every possible step to ensure that no person working with BKHA, seeking employment with us, or any member of the public using our services will receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of their: Age, Disability, Gender Reassignment, Marriage and civil partnership, Pregnancy and maternity, Race, Religion or belief, Sex and Sexual Orientation.